Saturday, October 4, 2008

My favorite dessert

Here is my favorite recipe.

Mud Pie

3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 T cocoa powder
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Topping:
1 chocolate bar
chocolate sprinkles

extras:
1/2 cup mixed dried fruit

Melt butter in a hot pan. Add sugar and cocoa powder. Now add the graham crackers and mix well. (add fruit if you want). Pour in a foil lined pan. Press down and refridgerate for 2 hours. Melt the chocolate bar and pour over top of pie. Add chocolate sprinkles.

We just eat it without the melted chocolate and sprinkles and the fruit. It is so delicious!

It is from my favorite cooking book on Christmas 2004.

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

YUMMY! We can't wait to see youonext week Fia! Are you going to cook this dessert for us?

Sophia said...

sure!!

Granny's Blog said...

sadie: my mom poasted before me :[ annyway your a good cook remember when forrest me and you cook the fruit roll up thing that was good.......or the fruitie pebbles rice crisbys you said that you would NEVER do that i under stand because well we have not donr it a gains sents I CAN'T SPELL!!!!!
sadie